dijous, 14 de maig del 2015

A year in Australia - Unit 8

Last year I went to Australia to learn english. I knew that at the first time, things would be diffecult but I didn't care about it.
The first two months were horrible. When I arrived there, I didn't understand anything. When I went to school, things were very different. Sometimes my new friends explalined what the teacher was telling me.

In December things changeed. When I went to school, I understood everything. I could talk with my friends really good and my marks changed. All was different.
Since then I started to enjoy the year and the new experiences and new people.


These days, I feel much happier. This trip changed my life and all around me, I think that this wxperience radically changed lives.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada