dijous, 14 de maig del 2015

An accident - Unit 9

This happened a week ago which was a real test of honesty. I was walking through the park with my friend Marta when suddenly we found an envelope with € 1000. I was so nervous because I didn't know what we had to do in that moment but my Marta knew what she wanted to do.

'Maria we have to keep it. If we do it we'll be able to buy some clothes and shoes, it's fantastic!' she said.

'I don't think so. I think we have to returned it. It's the right thing' I said.

'But think what we'll be able to do with all this money' Marta said.

'Yeah, I know but the best thing we can do is five it to the police. Trust me' I said.


We were talking a few minutes and in the end we went to the polic office to give the money. I think it was the right thing to do and also, I think that this experience changed Marta and me. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada